View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
DoubleSoul: Infinite (Biographies/Chapter 1/Chapter2 OOC) 
Comic Artist
Comic Artist

Post DoubleSoul: Infinite (Biographies/Chapter 1/Chapter2 OOC)
Kitsune wrote:
To start it off, the Double Soul series is a series that I've been making for a looooong time. I originally was going to end the story at season 4 (most of the story has already been planned, just never been able to pen it.). This... is Season 5, and you can help write it.

Prologue

In the beginning, Mortis and Infini were separate, yet in harmony with each other. The mortals from Earth and the mythical Infini from Terra often cooperated in ancient times. Yet, as time went on, turmoil started as the more aggressive of Infini grew restless and impatient with the infant human race, and begun preying on them. That... is where I stepped in. Pushing the Infini back to our realm, I sealed the path between dimensions with a mystical Gate, forever sealing my kindred from my beloved friends, the humans. The Infini gradually were forgotten, and stories of them became myth and legend... My name... is Maestro of Infini.

Season One - Double Soul

The Gate was a huge success. The hinges were constructed on the Infini side, and the mystical Astral Wind of the Infini was gale against the door, forbidding any creature from opening it. It was supposed to last forever. Alas, it's been thousands of years, and having had to create the gate from the Mortis side, I couldn't maintain the most important feature keeping the door shut. One day, a hinge burst, creating a crack in the seal. Mythical monsters able to withstand the raw magic of the Astral Wind burst forth, causing crisis on Earth. However, a fellow Infini that shared in my love for the human race wished to follow my legacy, sending a brave few through the gate by disembodying their souls, allowing their safe passage. These four met with equally brave humans, and they turned back the rogue Infini. However, one of the humans--Quinn, as he is called--used too much power and his soul went missing, his Infini partner forced to take over to finish what had been started.

Season Two - Crossover

Ritsu, the Infini who was forced to take control of Quinn's body, had a difficult time adjusting to life in Mortis. What made things all more difficult was that in Infini, the bodies of those who had been sent had decayed because their bodies had lost their Astral Wind--their souls, which produce the raw magic that makes our bodies immortal, were stuck in Mortis. Saddened, he and a close friend of his sent their own souls to aide the warriors in their time of need, this time facing a powerful Infini who craved to slay me and steal my power for himself. Fortunately, the help arrived in time, and the demon was not allowed to scheme further.

Season Three - Overdrive

Quinn, who had been locked within his own mind, had been discovered, and rightfully returned to his senses. Other humans capable of the Double Soul technique arrived, and they wielded the power improperly, for personal gain. The warriors were forced to defeat their new enemies, and slay their Infini's souls, as when an Infini is slain, they are reincarnated back on Terra so long as the gate remained open. However, one opponent proved to be too powerful, defeating even the talented Quinn. It wasn't until a Triple Soul opportunity was discovered that the dragon soul was quelled. However, the Infini pleaded to change her way, and was thus spared to pursue a proper study of humans in an attempt to understand them.

Season Four - Quadratic Soul

Their quest seemed nearly complete, and then disaster struck--the crack in the gate widened. I knew that this time would come, and yet, I lamented. I'd had hoped that the Infini would've tried to fix the gate, and now souls and greater Infini were pouring through. In a haste, I contacted my dear friend, Korrigan, and asked him to have his crew lay waste to the Infini, as their souls would regenerate in Terra, as well as put to rest the souls that came through so that they, too, could reincarnate properly. As soon as they caught up with the most powerful of the Infini that slipped through, another disaster befell them. Although I cannot explain how it happened, the ultimate fusion of human and Infini--the Quadratic Soul--had been accomplished. Legend has it that every time this feat is initially performed, there is a strain on the very fabric of time and space... And on the seventh time, our worlds would fall apart completely. Only a few had been recorded and verified... Chimera... Sphinx... and Legion. And now, Psirinn. To prevent further damage, Psirinn quickly dispatched the vagrant Infini, and then, at my behest, me... Upon reincarnating, I restored the gate, however, many Infini souls still remained in Mortis... Although I cannot reach their souls to reincarnate them properly, I cannot let my guard down now that I am back in power in Infini--I, after all, am their Creator, the Origin of Infini. I must protect my creations, as well as my dear friends, the humans. I am trusting those Infini that assisted those brave humans to help their kindred adjust to their new world, as none shall pass through the gate until Time's End.

Season Five - Infinite

Twenty-two years have passed since the Gate was restored, and the warriors were getting on in their years. Some of the Infini, in an attempt to return to Terra, tried to slay their souls to reincarnate, yet bounced off the gate, reincarnating as empowered humans. Such a phenomenon had been recorded before, and revered as a miracle... Such empowered humans, however, remembered almost naught of their previous existence... Other souls associated with humans had to seek new, compatible humans as their previous partners were getting on in their years and still wished to feel the joys and pains of life without forgetting their past lives.

A new trouble has been brewing, both here in Terra and on Earth. A new technique had been discovered--the Astral Tunnel--and was being used to bypass the Gate. A one-way link between our worlds... I must locate and defeat this mischief maker before he uses this gate to travel between worlds to attempt to claim Mortis as his own, and yet, I cannot leave my charge of monitoring the gate. The lesser Infini do not have the power to accomplish this task, and the greater Infini are far too arrogant and stubborn to follow my command, so I again turn to find brave humans with Infini partners... But... Perhaps an empowered Human also had the strength to assist? I send my beloved messenger, Fenna Kitsusagi, through my own Astral Tunnel to seek your help.

Mon May 03, 2010 6:02 pm
Comic Artist
Comic Artist

Post Re: DoubleSoul: Infinite (Biographies/Chapter 1 OOC)
Kitsune wrote:
Characters in Double Soul

There's basically three types of humans on Earth: standard, empowered, and inheriters.

Standard - Standard humans are incapable of passing through the Astral Tunnel. In this story, they only serve as NPCs.

Empowered - An Infini soul reincarnated on the Mortis plane. Born from a human, they go through childhood unaware of their past lives, though they seem to know certain events or excel at trades they specialized in their past life. They retain much of their strength and characteristics of their prior soul form, however, any differences from a normal human appearance are fairly minor, and can include: claw-like fingernails, tougher skin, animal-like eyes, unnaturally colored hair, sharp teeth, etc. As their souls can produce the Astral Wind--the foundation of magic--they can learn and cast magic associated with their element.

Inheriters - Double Soul partners' human counterparts have gotten on in their years, and upon a standard human's 16th birthday (usually, there have been cases where it's earlier or later than the norm) they inherit an Infini soul from their parents or an unassociated Infini soul that is compatible with their psyche. Inheriters, once Double Souled, pick up where the Infini last left off, obtaining knowledge of techniques and magic instantly. Some techniques, however, cannot be innately learned, though a general understanding of the technique is gained.

Other Character types

Other character types include AI and Lesser Infini.

Lesser Infini - Lesser Infini are typically not very skilled, and lack the power a Double Soul has, thus are NPC only.

AI - AI is just as it sounds--they're Artificial Intelligence programs. However, a breakthrough in science resulted in a device called the Dimension Drive, which allowed the programs to take and maintain a human-like form: a solid hologram. All AI are derived from two programs, named Arpeggio and Jazz. These two programs had advanced so far in the field of AI, that people sometimes forgot they were mere machine code. Copies, both male and female, were made and distributed in limited quantity. Despite lacking a soul, they are considered an object that can travel through an Astral Tunnel. AI can never learn magic, though many are capable with mundane weapons, laser emission, and electric discharge. Their weight is comparable to a human's, thanks to the weight of Dimension Drives. (Note: Battery times last several years, so recharging during the RP is not necessary. As another note, AI that have their Dimension Drives damaged enough will "die", as their machine code risks becoming corrupt.) Although AI cannot become sick from natural means, they must still take good care of themselves much like a human would. Most AI perform maintenance while humans eat or sleep.

Infini Types

Ever heard of a mythological creature? You can use that to found your Inheriter's or Empowered's abilities. Some types to consider are: Fairy, Elf, Dwarf, Kitsune (magic fox), Neko (magic cat), Inu (magic dog), and etc, although it's not limited to just that. There have been hybrid Infini and Infini not recorded in mythology, so use your imagination or combine your favorites!

Magic in Double Soul

Magic works very much like normal magic of fantasy fame. Use your imagination, but limit yourself to one or two element types--three or more elements typically hinder Infini. Elemental types include Light, Dark, Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Ice, Thunder, Time, and Astral. (Astral is planar magic, and includes spells such as teleportation)

Weapons in Double Soul

Set slightly into the future, weapon technology has progressed quite well. Laser swords and guns were introduced a decade ago, so few have extensive training with these kinds of weapons.

Mon May 03, 2010 6:03 pm
Comic Artist
Comic Artist

Kitsune wrote:
Notable NPCs

The Maestro of Infini - Also known as "God", "Abba", "Jehovah", and etc. in Mortis, he's the man that started it all. Nobody knows where he came from, or the extent of his power, but it's generally accepted that he's the strongest Infini there is. Always reincarnates as himself, and never forgets anything from his past lives.

Quinn Leaper - An inventor who was the first in thousands of years to Double Soul. Partnered originally with Ritsu Ritsumaki, his laser gun design was based on Ritsu's Soul Buster technique. Married to Marianne. Twin brother of Joan. Cousin to Arlim and April. Father of Zack and Dawn. Yugo Kai's intellectual rival.

Marianne Leaper - A retired psychiatrist, and a skilled martial artist, thanks to her partner, Hidari Kitsusagi. A wealth of advice. Married to Quinn. Sister of Jonathan. Mother of Zack and Dawn.

Joan Kaiser - A professor at Riveridge University, specializing in Mythology Theory and Discoveries. Rumor has it that she used to be a master thief. She married Nicholas Kaiser, her high school sweetheart, between Season 4 and Season 5. Twin sister of Quinn. Cousin to Arlim and April. Aunt of Zack and Dawn. Mother of Howard and Nancy.

Arlim Long - A retired cop, now an ordained minister of the Riveridge Protestant Church. Despite being a Protestant reverend, he wears a cleric's collar all the time, no matter what else he's wearing. Rumor has it that he defeated and has control over a demon. Brother of April. Cousin to Quinn and Joan.

Jonathan Foster - A retired rock singer, he now lives a relaxed life on his fortune. His partner, Korrigan Kagemitsu, manages his stocks. Brother to Marianne.

April Long - Owner of the Riveridge Gym, and a retired wrestler. She trains frequently and often challenges strong-looking opponents to spar with her. Sister to Arlim. Cousin to Quinn and Joan.

Yugo Kai - A fellow inventor, he designed the Jazz AI as well as the Dimension Drive. Seems to still bear a grudge against his rival, Quinn.

Ritsu Ritsumaki - A kitsune, and a former employee of Korrigan's. Used to be an author. Is in love with Hidari Kitsusagi. Formerly Quinn's partner, he was inherited by Zack.

Hidari Kitsusagi - A kitsune/usagi (magic fox/magic rabbit) hybrid, also a former employee of Korrigan's. Used to be a model and photographer. Is in love with Ritsu Ritsumaki. Formerly Marianne's partner, she was inherited by Dawn. Sister of Fenna.

Alan Fallen - A fallen angel. All but dead, he tried to destroy Arlim's soul to gain access to his body to wreak havoc in Mortis so he could make the world his own dominion. Arlim foiled his plan by becoming an ordained priest and trapping him inside his subconsious with a prayer.

Psi Feu - Although never recorded in mythology, her race, being a magical mink, never received a proper name. A former employee of Korrigan's. Used to be a secretary. Has a secret crush on Arlim. Very skilled at covert battle techniques, she was once considered an assassin.

Korrigan Kagemitsu - An inu (magic dog), ex-proprietor of the now abandoned company, Korricorps. Friends with Maestro. His Shadow Cannon technique is unparalleled in sheer power, and was deflected only once, by Arlim and Alan.

Migi Tsunuki - A titan/tanuki (tanuki being a magical raccoon) hybrid, and former owner of the Tsunuki family gym in Terra. Used to be Hidari's sensei. Secretly in love with Korrigan.

Fenna Kitsusagi - Maestro's chosen messenger, and Hidari's sister. She's been sent to contact the humans of impending trouble, but it seems she's prone to even more trouble, herself...

Arpeggio - Also known as Minami Soia, the original AI that most other AI are based on. She's become so humanlike, she's capable of tears by oxidizing hydrogen in the air. An expert gunman, and Quinn's "adopted daughter". Friends with Jazz.

Jazz - Nicknamed "Jazzie", this AI was created by Yugo Kai. AI not based on Arpeggio's design are based on Jazz's. A great conversationalist. Friends with Arpeggio. An expert swordsman. Very quiet, likes to read books.

Sharon Vermont - A doctor that worked for Riveridge Medical Clinic, she often treated the wounds of the cast. She was once possessed by a dragon soul, running rampant during Season 3, defeating Quinn. The dragon fusion, Shiana, was calmed after Marianne cooperated with both Hidari and Migi to create the triple soul, Mijime. She has since retired from the clinic, and has a daughter named Anna.

Nicholas Kaiser - Joan's high school sweetheart, he is also a teacher at Riveridge University. Married Joan between the events of Season 4 and Season 5. Is unaware of Joan's ability to Double Soul and the existence of her partner, Psi. Father of Howard and Nancy.

Howard Kaiser - Joan's 15 year-old son. Loves building things with his dexterous hands, he seems to have similar skills with his fingers as Joan's. As such, his parents are making sure he doesn't get into thievery. Very quiet. Brother to Nancy. Cousin to Dawn and Zack.

Nancy Kaiser - Joan's 12 year-old daughter. Takes gymnastics classes, and seems to have similar physical skills as Joan's. Shows promise to become the inheritor of Psi. Also very quiet, though she seems to come out of her shell around Uncle Quinn and Aunt Marianne. Sister to Howard. Cousin to Dawn and Zack.

Vincent Leaper - Quinn and Joan's father, and Zack and Dawn's last remaining grandparent. An old locksmith and sword hobbyist, he taught his twin children the fundamentals of his skills. An expert with a longsword, even in his old age he's still quite spry. Grandfather of Zack, Dawn, Howard, and Nancy.

Mon May 03, 2010 6:03 pm
Comic Artist
Comic Artist

Kitsune wrote:
Terminology

This story uses terms that you will likely be unfamiliar with. I will attempt to define all of those here.

Double Soul - The act of combining a human soul with an Infini soul. The fusion brings out great power in humans.

Triple Soul - The act of combining a human soul with an Infini soul, using another Infini soul as a binding agent. In the case where an Infini soul is compatible with a human's, but would be too powerful to maintain, a second compatible Infini soul can be used to hold the soul fusion together. This greatly increases the power of the fusion, but cannot be maintained for very long.

Quadratic Soul - The act of combining many souls into one body. The number of soul elements must always equal twenty, and can be comprised of human souls, Infini souls, and quasispirits. Can only be initiated through a great tragedy. Rumor has it that if seven Quadratic Souls are formed, the fabric of the worlds will unravel...

Double Release - The act of separating a Double, Triple, or Quadratic soul fusion, despite the number of souls released.

Spirit Cores and Spirit Core halves - The definitive makeup of a soul, this determines personality, and a lot of other factors. Humans are capable of producing brand new souls by providing a copy of half their soul (in a process called Genesis), and like chromosomes are read as X or Y. In Infini, souls lack this property, instead reincarnating. For this reason, Infini are considered immortal. Infini cores can also produce Astral Wind, which prevents their bodies from growing old as a side-effect.

Soul Membrane - The protective outer layer of a human soul. This layer is stretched during Double Soul, and keeps the soul from falling apart.

Ki - Life energy of the Infini, which can be found on both Earth and Terra. Occurs naturally in Infini, though some humans can absorb external Ki energy.

Genesis - A miraculous process of generating a brand new soul. Only humans can create new souls.

Soul synchronization - normally, when a double soul occurs, soul synchronization is usually 50%--this is the rate at which the souls cores flow inside the soul itself, generating excess power. In a triple soul, synchronization is usually 33%. In a Quadratic Soul, the synchronization reads 0% if measured, because souls flow normally in a Quadratic Soul instead of the reversed flow of a Double and Triple Soul. Higher synchronization rates generate more power. Usually, most humans cannot synchronize past 75%.

Crossover - When soul synchronization exceeds 100% (which is a rarity to even be able to go past 75%), a Crossover occurs. The human soul is ejected from the fusion and falls into the human's subconscious, forcing the Infini to assume control of the body. As a side note, when a human body is possessed of an Infini soul and the human soul is not present, the body takes the shape of the Infini's true form.

Overdrive - Achievable after many years of double souling with the same Infini, in which case, an Infini "footprint" is left on the human's soul. If the human can master the ability to accumulate ki, when the footprint is filled, they can enter a quasi-double soul state without requiring the Infini soul to be present, gaining abilities similar to their partner's.

Astral Wind - Produced by Infini souls, Astral Wind is the foundation of all magic. Infini can wield this power to create spells, though their skill may differ based on elemental affinity and how much study they put into using magic. Due to the population on Terra, Astral Wind tries to flow to the place where Astral Wind is weakest--Earth--but accumulates at the Gate, creating the Astral Barrier.

Astral Barrier - highly concentrated Astral Wind over the Gate that separates Mortis from Infini. Only the strongest bodies can survive in the barrier for longer than just a few seconds. Souls can pass through the barrier easily.

Astral Tunnel - a magical tunnel that bypasses the Gate in order to create a one-way link between Earth and Terra, allowing safe passage through the Astral Barrier and Astral Void. So far, only three people are known to know how to create Astral Tunnels--two of them being Maestro and Fenna.

Astral Void - a region near the gate that has naught present. A literal Limbo, creatures that wind up within the void itself are considered dead and can neither return to Terra nor Earth. The Astral Tunnel provides safe passage through this plane. While traversing this area, time seems to stop, and nobody seems to remember the journey through the area. One can spend what seems like days in this area, utilizing the Astral Tunnel (and praying it doesn't collapse), but when they exit, they find that a scant few minutes had passed, and they don't recall their stay in the Tunnel.

Mon May 03, 2010 6:04 pm
Comic Artist
Comic Artist

Oblivion wrote:
Dude, this is what we were talking about back in February right? I'm so very in.

Mon May 03, 2010 6:04 pm
Comic Artist
Comic Artist

Kitsune wrote:
Character Creation

Please follow the following format during character creation.

Name:
Race: (enhanced/inheriter/AI)
Age: (AI age is in Cycles--there are four cycles in one year. Max starting age for AIs cannot exceed 40 cycles.)
Personality:
Partner's Data: (inheriter only--describe your partner, including the partner's supernatural abilities)
Supernatural Abilities: (enhanced only)
AI Special Features: (AI only--describe any enhancements your AI has [weapons/lasers/etc])
Double Soul Data: (inheriter only--describe physical changes while in the Double Soul state. To make referencing themselves easier, Double Souled characters call themselves a different name, usually a combination of the human and Infini's name.)
History:
Interesting Facts:

If you have any questions on certain topics, please PM me so I can help you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Example Characters:

Name: Zack Leaper
Race: Human - Inheriter
Description: 5'6", he's a bit shorter than he'd hoped he'd be. His blonde, untamed wild hair matches his personality, unable to get it to style properly, no matter how much he tries. Likes to wear short sleeved shirts and jeans to show off his muscled physique. Has blue eyes, and wears contacts.
Personality: Crazy and unpredictable. Very headstrong. Loves his twin sister, and has a childhood friend, Anna Vermont, whom he cares about greatly. Leads a very active lifestyle, and loves the outdoors.
Partner's Data: Ritsu Ritsumaki, 401 years old, kitsune (magical fox, japanese folklore). Specializes in fire and lightning magic, as well as illusions, and wields a Soul Buster as a weapon. A typical prankster, he is a scant 3'6" tall, and has four tails. Previously partners with Quinn Leaper.
Double Soul Data: Calls themselves Zatsu. Gains sharp, canine-like teeth, and two tails. No change in musculature, though Zack is slightly more agile in this state, and has heightened senses, no longer requiring to wear his contacts.
History: Zack's father, Quinn Leaper, married Marianne Foster shortly after the events in Double Soul's fourth season, Quadratic Soul. Not long after that, Zack and Dawn were born. Zack was a very active child, popular in school, though unlike his father, he always had poor grades in school. Unsure of his position in life, after school he decided to work for "Aunt April" at her gym in Riveridge, where he works out. Led a very normal life, inheriting Ritsu at the age of 16. Zack considers Ritsu an old friend of the family, and loves listening to Ritsu's stories.
Interesting Facts: Zack has been frequently challenged to sparring matches with April, including a few matches where both of them were Double Souled. Zack has yet to win, though he's never turned down a challenge.
Likes playing sports, though his absolute favorite is tennis. He's never told anyone that.
Considers himself a "Ladies' man", looking up to "Uncle" Arlim as his role model, despite the controversy that Arlim is an ordained minister.

Name: Dawn Leaper
Race: Human--Inheriter
Description: Has a hairstyle similar to Quinn and Joan's: long, parted down the middle, though she ties her brown hair into pigtails. Has blue eyes, and is 5'10" tall. Has a slightly athletic physique, though--much like her mother--she's slightly "big boned". She likes to wear a white beanie with her outfits, no matter what the outfit is. Wears glasses, preferring the style her father wears.
Personality: A bit rambunctious, though she's quite the clever girl. Takes after both her parents, though she acts very tomboyish, often looking at her Aunt, Joan, as her role model. Very spunky, she finds it hard to sit still for too long. She cares deeply for her twin brother, and is best friends with Anna Vermont, with whom she likes to have "girl talk" with often. Likes writing her ideas down.
Partner's Data: Hidari Kitsusagi, 47 years old. A hybrid species of Kitsune (magical fox, japanese folklore) and Usagi (magical rabbit, original). Very skilled at hand-to-hand combat, specializing in the Tsunuki Kaiten style. Has a very limited magic pool, only capable of casting minor fire spells and minor illusions (she forewent her magic studies in lieu of learning the martial arts). Has only one tail, yet would be unable to grow more despite her kitsune heritage because of her usagi family line.
Double Soul Data: calls themselves Hajime, akin to Marianne and Hidari's Double Soul name. Hajime's slightly thinner overall, but has stronger legs, capable of running at supernatural speeds. Prefers to use the Tsunuki Kaiten style's kick techniques, and has a combination attack with Zatsu, passed down from Quinn and Marianne, called the "Hat Trick". Hajime has bunny ears, and slightly bucked front incisors, though the remainder of her teeth are eerily canine-like.
History: Dawn's father, Quinn Leaper, married Marianne Foster shortly after the events in Double Soul's fourth season, Quadratic Soul. Not long after that, Zack and Dawn were born. Dawn was a very quiet child, preferring to stick to her studies, though she always managed to catch the eye of many guys despite her slightly reclusive nature. Likes stirring up trouble from time to time, much like her Aunt Joan, getting herself into trouble many times. Led a very normal life, inheriting Hidari at the age of 16. Dawn considers Hidari a fellow girlfriend, often including her in her "girl talks" with Anna.
Interesting Facts: Is much more like her father than she'd like to be--if she'd actually go to college and apply herself, she'd be as good an inventor as her father.
Hates being called "cute", even though a lot of her features were passed down from her mother (who, by Quinn's standards, is "f@#$ing adorable").
She hates her "uncle", Arlim, finding him too much of a womanizer, and tries to discourage her brother from emulating him.

------------------------------------------------------------

This story has a limit on characters. Please limit the number of characters to one (two if you're an inheriter, though it only really counts as one character) per person. Also, please realize that Greater Infini--historically powerful mythological types--inheriter and enhanced types (including, but not limited to dragons, titans, cerberus, etc) have dramatically reduced power in comparison to their Infini counterparts. Yes, a dragon enhanced human can breathe fire (with practice), a titan enhanced human is much taller than normal humans, and etc (no, cerberus enhanced humans don't have three heads), but these abilities and traits pale in comparison than if they were a full Infini with a complete body. Having said that, their power is akin to as if they were a Lesser Infini in a Double Soul or enhanced human state (which is more powerful than a complete Lesser Infini). This is because of the limits of the human body. Mythological creatures created by more than one soul (Sphinx, Chimera, Legion, etc) are not allowed, but hybrid creatures that contain a total of one soul (Like, say... an elf/fairy combination) are allowed. If in doubt, please ask.

Signups are now CLOSED. As a reminder, characters that go inactive run the risk of getting killed or put into a coma--I sincerely want to use the finished result of this RP as the last of the Double Soul series, so characters can't just mysteriously disappear. If, for some reason, you will be unable to post for a while, please let me know and I'll try to work the character temporarily out of the story, but be warned: if you don't come back, neither will your chara.

---: Zack Leaper/Ritsu Ritsumaki
---: Dawn Leaper/Hidari Kitsusagi
#01: Anna Vermont (Jade)
#02: Edwynn Maelstrom (Oblivion)
#03: Trevor. No last name given because he's TOO COOL for a last name. (Wraith)
#04: Coda (BladedFalcon)
#05: Shin Virant/Nanashi (Blaen)
#06: Black Ribbon (Revanmal)
#07: Glissando (LadyM)
#08: Jason Tychon/Enzi Imara (Genji)
#09: Protoman (Drouth)
#10: Some really lame guy (Shogo)

Mon May 03, 2010 6:05 pm
Comic Artist
Comic Artist

Kitsune wrote:
Oblivion wrote:
Dude, this is what we were talking about back in February right? I'm so very in.

Actually, this will be a continuation. After some collaboration with Jade, I was able to think of a suitable beginning, but I still wish to collaborate with you on the actual script. :3 I do plan on putting this RP in comic format once it's finished, so let's make it interesting!

Mon May 03, 2010 6:06 pm
Comic Artist
Comic Artist

Wraith wrote:
*raises hand*
Sounds pretty awesome. Can I join?

EDIT: I'll need some time to create a character, so I should have one up by this weekend at the latest. I'll PM you if I have any questions.

Mon May 03, 2010 6:06 pm
Comic Artist
Comic Artist

Oblivion wrote:
Kitsune wrote:
Oblivion wrote:

Actually, this will be a continuation. After some collaboration with Jade, I was able to think of a suitable beginning, but I still wish to collaborate with you on the actual script. :3 I do plan on putting this RP in comic format once it's finished, so let's make it interesting!

Equally awesome. I'll have a character up by the weekend at the latest.

Mon May 03, 2010 6:07 pm
Comic Artist
Comic Artist

BladedFalcon wrote:
Hmm, I'm interested, if you would have me. Though I have a few questions which will be PM'd to you soon (I hope).

Mon May 03, 2010 6:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next