|Foxtail Studios Forum
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||The Powers That Be [ Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:36 am ]|
|Post subject:||THE RULES|
* Rudeness, inflammatory posts, and disrespectful remarks are not tolerated on this board. Debate/discussion threads are fine; just remember to respect the other members.
* Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
* Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
* Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed.
* Drama is also not allowed.
* In event of drama, please proceed to the nearest possible exit. Do not facilitate the drama. Do not post anything in response to the drama. Perceived baiting and/or drama instigation should be reported to the moderation for immediate cleanup of spilled mascara, razor blades, and/or blood.
* Please refrain from double posting. If possible, use the edit function if you have to make an addendum to your post.
* Do not post links to sites that are sexual in nature or would violate Foxtail Studios' (heretoafter referred to as FTS) community standards. The FTS moderation team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
* Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
* Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed. Addendum: Registering from behind proxy sites, VPNs, and methods otherwise illegitimate will consequently constitute an immediate ban with no appeal--no exceptions.
* The FTS Forum is its own forum and is not affiliated with any other forum. Refrain from linking to other forums, if possible. Posts bashing other forums are not allowed.
* We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
* Posts arguing about FTS rules and policies are not allowed. You can email the lead administrator if you have an issue with FTS rules and policies.
* Posts discussing moderator actions are also not allowed. If you feel you have been treated unfairly by a moderator, contact an administrator.
* Also while these rules cover most common situations, we cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
* You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests unless approved by the lead administrator.
* All posts must be made in English
* Private Messages should be considered to be confidential information. Any PM posted in the forums against either the author's or the recipient's wishes will be deleted, regardless of content. Any message to the administration or moderators are also subject to this rule, whether it be via PM, IM, or Email.
* We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our forums are a privilege and not a right. In general, first time violations warrant a warning. A second violation will warrant temporary suspension of the offending account, the suspension being no longer than 30 days. The third violation will be awarded with a permanent ban. Those who have been permanently banned may appeal after 90 days to the lead administrator. Appeals are granted at the sole discretion of the lead administrator.
* Anyone trying to get around a temporary suspension will be permanently banned without the right to appeal. Anyone trying to get around a permanent ban prior to appeal approval loses the right to appeal.
Advertising Services and Solicitation
We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products, services, funds or donations. Explicit advertising and solicitating in signatures is also prohibited.
Links in signatures must follow these guidelines
* A link and promotional text for a site that is not commercial and does not contain product(s) and/or service(s) is allowed, provided the site is not sexual or does not violate FTS' community standards. The moderation team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards. (Examples include sites about drugs and/or sex.)
* Duplicate links to the same URL in a signature are not allowed.
* All signatures must be made in English
Avatars, Ranks, and Smileys
* Physical size: 150x200 pixels. File size: 125Kb
* Avatars that are sexual in nature or offensive (e.g., NSFW) are not allowed.
* Duplication of an avatar currently in use is not allowed.
* Rank picture submissions that are sexual in nature will not be allowed, and will be removed.
* Smileys used on the boards that are not a part of the FTS smiley collection should be submitted for approval in the appropriate thread. Hotlinked smileys that have not been approved will be removed from the post.
Although the administrators and moderators of FTS Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and the owners of the FTS Forum will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
By registering an account, you are agreeing to these rules, and you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise would violate any laws.
The owners and moderators of FTS Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
Any disputes with the staff of the FTS Forums will be handled in private through the Private Message System. If you wish to escalate any issue with staff then please PM, IM, or Email the lead administrator. Please note that escalation outcomes will not be transmitted via reply in order to facilitate the aforementioned rule regarding posts via PM/IM/Email being considered confidential information.
We reserve the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the forum dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this forum.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group